Through individual certification, your company receives its own certificate. This individual certificate is proof that your business processes are well organised and meet the requirements of the respective sustainability label.
We advise and accompany both companies with an existing certification and companies seeking certification. Together we determine an approach that is tailored to your specific situation and the needs of your company. Our experienced consultants provide you with the specific knowledge and experience needed for an efficient and effective certification process.
You will also have access to our online management system and client portal My DuraCert. This management system is a huge time saver for your company and significantly reduces the indirect costs of certification.
How can we help?
Every consultancy project is discussed in detail in advance and planned according to your needs and wishes. Usually, we will arrange several visits for initial briefings and a pilot audit. As a company, you can also opt for customised services, such as staff training, support in implementing changes to applicable regulations as well as the revision of operational procedures and internal audits.
When supporting you on the way to your own certificate, the following services will be provided:
- Briefing of your company’s key employees
- Advice on the choice of certification body
- Recording of the current operating procedures and integration of the relevant regulations into these processes
- Development of ways of working and operational processes and set-up of My DuraCert if required
- Conducting a pilot audit to verify the extent to which the certification requirements are met
After a successful pilot audit, you can invite the certification body to conduct the initial audit. Thereafter, we remain involved as a personal advisor for questions related to the label and will continue to provide support.