Your permission is required for the use of certain cookies. We do ask for your permission by means of a so-called cookie banner.
3. The type of cookies and their objectives
When you use and access our Services, we may place some cookie files in your web browser. Cookies may be either "persistent" or "session" cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
We use the following types of cookies:
These are temporary cookies, which, for example, keep track of when you are logged in.
These enable us to operate our Services better and to make them more user-friendly. These cookies ensure that:
- Information is passed from one page to another if, for example, you have to fill in a lot of data
- The settings for displaying video (such as desired buffer size and resolution data) are saved
- The browser settings for an optimal display for our website can be read
- The website is loaded evenly, which means that the website remains accessible
- It is possible to respond to the website
- It is determined which version of the website you will see
Anonymised analytical cookies:
These cookies ensure that an anonymous cookie is generated every time you visit a website. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit, a cookie is created and on subsequent visits the existing cookie is used. This cookie is only for statistical purposes. For example, the following data can be collected:
- the number of unique visitors
- how often users visit the site
- which pages users view
- how long users view a certain page
- on which page visitors leave the site
These cookies ensure that every time you visit a website a cookie is generated. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit a cookie is created and on subsequent visits the existing cookie is used. This cookie is only for statistical purposes.
For www.duracert.com we use Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager and can thereby collect the following data:
- the specific pages you've viewed
- how long you stayed on a particular page
- on which page you left the site
4. Your rights with regards to your data
You have the right to inspect, rectify, limit the use of data and delete personal data. You also have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. To prevent abuse, we may ask you to identify yourself adequately. When it comes to access to personal data linked to a cookie, we ask you to send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find this in the settings of your browser.
5. Blocking and deleting cookies
At any time you can easily block cookies yourself or delete them via your internet browser. You can also set your internet browser so that you receive a message when a cookie is placed. You can also indicate that certain cookies may not be placed. View the help function of your browser for this option. If you delete the cookies in your browser, this may have consequences for the pleasant use of this website.
Please note that if you don't want any cookies, we cannot guarantee that our website still works well. Some functions of the site may be lost, or you may not be able to visit the website at all.
How you can adjust your settings differs per browser. Please refer to the help function of your browsing or click on one of the links below to go directly to the manual of your browser.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=en
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/kb/278835
- Safari on smartphone: https://support.apple.com/en-en/HT201265
- Safari on Mac: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
For other web browsers, please refer to the official web pages of the browser in question.
6. New developments and unforeseen cookies
The texts of our website can be adjusted at any time due to continuous developments. This also applies to our cookie statement. Therefore, please read this statement regularly to stay informed of any changes.
It is also possible that cookies are placed via our websites by others, of which we are not always aware. Do you encounter unforeseen cookies on our website that you cannot find in our overview? Please contact us at email@example.com. You can also contact the third party directly and ask which cookies they placed, what the reason is, what the lifespan of the cookie is and how they have guaranteed your privacy.
You can find out more about cookies on the following third party website:
Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
8. Concluding remarks
We will have to adjust these statements from time to time, for example when we adjust our website or change the rules regarding cookies. You can consult this webpage for the latest version.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
27th of May 2021